Sunday, February 16, 2014

Guess Tiesto 2.0

 
 

Few months ago, GUESS US sent me this amazing limited edition GUESS TIESTO 2.0 watch with matching a duffel bag. Instagram image here>>>
For the Guess Access Blog campaign, and they asked me what outfit I will be wearing using the timepiece.
 

For the outfit, I started with a navy dress shirt and paired with skinny jeans and on top of that is this tailored grey blazer. For the accessories, I wore my black patent - velvet brogues and continue the black- on- black vibes and finishes it up with this slick classy eyewear. 

 A dapper outfit will never be complete without an amazing watch, which doesn’t just telling the time as its function, but also finishes a look. Since my style is chic, edgy and classy, this blue GUESS Watch really makes my outfit stand out. The shade of electrifying blue, re-energized textures and treatments will have me rocking out to the sound of a stylish beat.
- See more here>>>

What I wore?
shirt, jeans, bag, watch (GUESS)
blazer (H&M)
shoes (ICONIC)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment