Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bloggers United 6 at the Philippines World Trade Center

As you all know, I currently having my vacation here in my home country, The Philippines. To celebrate Christmas and New Year, for almost 4 years I didn't get back here and missed a lot of celebrations and traditions.
 
The Bloggers United 6 happened last 7th of December at the World Trade Center, Pasay City, it is the time we're some of your  favorite bloggers in the Philippines gathered together like David Guison, Lissa Kahayon, Camille Co and many more. Sell their old stuffs and new stuffs in a booth and this event happen twice a year during Spring- Summer and Fall- Winter.
 
This will be the 6th installment of Bloggers United and this year in collaboration with World Bazaar Festival, the WBF is a Christmas Shopping Charity Event start last 6th of December and will end on 22nd.
 
Its been a pleasure attending this event to get a chance to meet and greet my fellow bloggers here in the Philippines.
with stunning Christine Liwag of http://christineliwag.com
special thanks to awesome Hezron Peralta of www.hezronperalta.tumblr.com
with Joseph Cham of www.josephcham.com
with the Androgynous mother and son JP Singson of www.jponfashionspeed.com
with the Lola Androgynous
with gorgeous chic Vern Enciso of www.vernverniece.com
 
 
Photography by Mark Ross
 
A Saturday morning at the Philippines's World Trade Center, fashion and style bloggers all around manila gathered together for the 6th installment of Bloggers United. Fashion Enthusiasts, spectators and shoppers went to this spectacular event to meet and greet their favorite local bloggers. I myself didn't missed the chance to finally meet my fellow bloggers and take picture with them.
 
My outfit, I start with a dress shirt with micro- mini polka dots, paired with this awesome navy chinos that matches my new dope timepiece from GUESS watches. For the shoes, I throw on this multi- colored brogue shoes that irrevocably intertwined with my outfit. On top of that, this double- breasted pocket jacket is just perfect for the occasion, I tend to put a navy hanky that serves as a pocket square and at the same time to wipe out the sweat that the bazaar heat has to offer. To complete my outfit this brown leather murse, that carries all my stuffs.
 
What do you think of this look guys? Keeping it simple, yet so dapper

No comments:

Post a Comment